In this Issue
- Volume 134, Number 5, December 2019
- The Structuralist Controversy and Its Legacy 50 Years Later
- Guest Editor: Paola Marrati, with Madeline Wells
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 134, Number 5, December 2019
Table of Contents
- Cabrera's Césaire: The Making of a Trans-Caribbean Zone
- pp. 1037-1058
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2019.0111
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.