In this Issue
- Volume 35, Numbers 1-2, Winter-Spring 2019
- Beyond the Performative Turn
For a decade, The Opera Quarterly has earned enthusiastic praise from opera lovers and professionals for its presentation of stimulating, enlightening, and enjoyable reading on all aspects of opera.
published byOxford University Press
viewing issueVolume 35, Numbers 1-2, Winter-Spring 2019
Table of Contents
- A Note from the Guest Editor
- pp. 1-6
- Exterminating the Recording Angel
- pp. 63-76
- 2059: A Utopian Turning Back
- pp. 118-129
- Operatic Configurations in the Digital Age
- pp. 130-134
- Are "Works" Enough?
- pp. 135-138
- Opera and Relational Aesthetics
- pp. 139-142
Copyright © Oxford University Press.