In this Issue
- Volume 149, Number 2 Supplement, 2019
- Sesquicentennial Anniversary Issue 2019
Formerly Transactions of the American Philological Association, through Volume 144, No. 2, Autumn 2014 (E-ISSN: 1533-0699, Print ISSN: 0360-5949).
TAPA is the official research publication of the Society for Classical Studies (SCS) which was founded in 1869 as the American Philological Association. The SCS is a learned society of scholars and teachers of the culture and history of the Greek and Roman worlds of antiquity. As the flagship publication of one of the largest professional associations in the field of classical studies, TAPA reflects the wide range of research conducted by classicists. Consequently, TAPA includes contributions across the broad spectrum of contemporary methodology, from the most traditional to the most innovative.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 149, Number 2 Supplement, 2019
Table of Contents
- American Philological Associations: Latin and Amerindian Languages
- pp. S-117-S-141
- DOI: 10.1353/apa.2019.0020
- When Classics Gets Creative: From Research to Practice
- pp. S-163-S-177
- DOI: 10.1353/apa.2019.0022
Copyright © Society for Classical Studies