In this Issue
- Volume 61, Number 4, Winter 2019
- What’s Next for Jane Austen?
- edited by Janine Barchas and Devoney Looser
TSLL is an established journal of literary criticism publishing substantial essays reflecting a variety of critical approaches and covering all periods of literary history.
published byUniversity of Texas Press
viewing issueVolume 61, Number 4, Winter 2019
Table of Contents
- Introduction: What's Next for Jane Austen?
- pp. 335-344
- Jane Austen and the Abolitionist Turn
- pp. 345-361
- The Counterfactual Austen
- pp. 362-377
- Handles, Hashtags, and Austen Social Media
- pp. 378-396
- Austen and Computation 2.0
- pp. 397-415
- Flipping the Jane Austen Classroom
- pp. 416-433
- Biography, Archives, and Research: Keep Hunting!
- pp. 434-437
- Inside Jane Austen's Laboratory
- pp. 438-440
- Reading with Austen
- pp. 441-442
- pp. 449-450
- Jane Austen: Whither or Whence?
- pp. 451-454
- On the Austen Beat
- pp. 455-456
- Jane Austen's House Museum
- pp. 457-459
- What Next for Jane Austen . . . at Chawton House
- pp. 460-462
- Austen's Present Future Stagings
- pp. 472-474
- Janeite Games and Game Culture
- pp. 475-477
- The Jane Austen Society of North America
- pp. 482-485
- The Jane Austen Society (United Kingdom)
- pp. 491-493
- Contributors' Notes
- pp. 494-499
Copyright © University of Texas Press.