In this Issue
- Volume 17, Number 4, Fall 2019
- Special Issue: Women and Religion in the Early Americas
- Guest Editors: Nicole Eustace and Ann M. Little
Early American Studies is a quarterly publication sponsored by The McNeil Center for Early American Studies at the University of Pennsylvania. Early American Studies is dedicated to publishing original research on a broad range of topics. Each issue is organized with the goal of fostering research and scholarly inquiry into the histories and cultures of North America in the Atlantic world before 1850. Special emphasis is focused on topics and issues centered in the mid-Atlantic region.
published byUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
viewing issueVolume 17, Number 4, Fall 2019
Table of Contents
- Finding Diana in the Purrysburg Mission Diary, 1739
- pp. 562-571
- DOI: 10.1353/eam.2019.0020
Copyright © The McNeil Center for Early American Studies.