In this Issue
- Volume 71, Number 3, September 2019
- Special Issue: Origins of Biopolitics in the Americas
- Edited by Greta LaFleur and Kyla Schuller
American Quarterly has been the preeminent guide to American studies since 1949. With a broad, humanistic understanding of American culture, the journal encourages cross-disciplinary work. In addition, it publishes forums, exhibition and book reviews, and short, timely think pieces. American Quarterly is the official publication of the American Studies Association (ASA).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 71, Number 3, September 2019
Table of Contents
- Robert Montgomery Bird's Neurodiversity Hypothesis
- pp. 719-740
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2019.0051
- Superannuated: Old Age on the Antebellum Plantation
- pp. 767-787
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2019.0053
Copyright © The American Studies Association.