In this Issue
- Volume 39, Number 1, 2019
- Special Issue: Shaw and Music
- Guest edited by Brigitte Bogar and Ellen Dolgin
SHAW publishes general articles on Shaw and his milieu, reviews, notes, and the authoritative Continuing Checklist of Shaviana -- the bibliography of Shaw studies. Every other issue is devoted to a special theme.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueVolume 39, Number 1, 2019
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Shaw and Music
- pp. 1-6
- A Tribute to Christopher Innes
- pp. 7-9
- Can a Shavian Love My Fair Lady?
- pp. 40-55
- International Shaw Society
- pp. 152-154
Copyright © The Pennsylvania State University.