In this Issue
- Volume 45, Number 2, Fall 2018
- Through Women’s Eyes: Female Vision in Elegiac and Epic Latin Poets
- Jacqueline Fabre-Serris and Judith P. Hallett, Guest Co-Editors
Helios is a forum for the scholarly synthesis of close readings of philological text with contemporary critical approaches. Articles analyzing Greek and Roman literature and cultural history employ feminist theory, poststructuralism and deconstruction, psychoanalysis, reader-response theory, and current theoretical models.
published byTexas Tech University Press
viewing issueVolume 45, Number 2, Fall 2018
Table of Contents
- Female Gaze and Desire in the Europa and Carmen 64
- pp. 109-125
- DOI: 10.1353/hel.2018.0005
Copyright © Texas Tech University Press.