In this Issue
- Volume 92, Number 4, Winter 2018
- With a Special Portfolio: Opioids
- Guest-edited by Glenna Luschei
Prairie Schooner, an international literary quarterly published with the support of the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and the University of Nebraska Press, is home to the best fiction, poetry, essays, translations, and reviews being published today by beginning, mid-career, and established writers. In its seventy-six-year history, the magazine has presented work by Pulitzer Prize winners, Nobel laureates, National Endowment for the Arts recipients, and MacArthur and Guggenheim Fellows.
published byUniversity of Nebraska Press
viewing issueVolume 92, Number 4, Winter 2018
Table of Contents
- The Mice of 143 Whitcomb, and: Things I Never Wrote
- pp. 173-175
- DOI: 10.1353/psg.2018.0189
Copyright © University of Nebraska Press.