In this Issue
The Journal of American Folklore is the official journal of the American Folklore Society and presents recent scholarship by AFS members and scholars in allied fields. AFS, founded in 1889, is an organization of folklorists with over l, 000 members in the US, Canada, and other countries throughout the world. The journal regularly publishes book, film, and exhibit reviews as well as articles on expressive culture and how groups make meaning through interactive activities.
published byAmerican Folklore Society
viewing issueVolume 132, Number 524, Spring 2019
Table of Contents
- Carole Henderson Carpenter (1944-2017)
- pp. 212-214
- Gregory Lew Sharrow (1950-2018)
- pp. 214-216
- Song of the Basques by Emily Lobsenz (review)
- pp. 229-230
- Journey Proud by Joey Brackner (review)
- pp. 230-232
- Information about Contributors
- pp. 235-236
Copyright © Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.