In this Issue
- Volume 91, Number 4, Fall 2018
- Special Collection: World Heritage and the Ontological Turn: New Materialities and the Enactment of Collective Pasts
- Introduced and edited by Matthew J. Hill
Since 1921, Anthropological Quarterly has published scholarly articles, review articles, book reviews, and lists of recently published books in all areas of sociocultural anthropology. Its goal is the rapid dissemination of articles that blend precision with humanism, and scrupulous analysis with meticulous description.
viewing issueVolume 91, Number 4, Fall 2018
Table of Contents
- The Practices and Politics of Heritage in Antigua Guatemala
- pp. 1269-1302
- DOI: 10.1353/anq.2018.0065
Copyright © Institute for Ethnographic Research.