In this Issue
- Volume 51, Number 4, Winter 2018
- Special issue: Copyright Law and Publishing Practice in the Nineteenth-Century Press
- Guest Editor: Will Slauter
The only refereed journal that concentrates on the editorial and publishing history of Victorian periodicals, Victorian Periodicals Review (VPR) emphasizes the importance of periodicals and newspapers in the history and culture of Victorian Britain, Ireland, and the British Empire. VPR includes informative articles from a variety of disciplines as well as book reviews, a biennial bibliography, and essays on cutting-edge developments in pedagogy and the digitization of periodicals. VPR is the official journal of the Research Society for Victorian Periodicals.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 51, Number 4, Winter 2018
Table of Contents
- Forms of Empire: The Poetics of Victorian Sovereignty by Nathan K. Hensley, and: Settlers, War, and Empire in the Press: Unsettling News in Australia and Britain, 1863–1902 by Sam Hutchinson, and: Nineteenth-Century Settler Emigration in British Literature and Art by Fariha Shaikh (review)
- pp. 741-745
- DOI: 10.1353/vpr.2018.0053
Copyright © Victorian Periodicals Review.