In this Issue
- Volume 58, Number 4, Winter 2018
- French and Beat Literatures: A History of Mutual Appropriation, Reception, and Translation
- Guest Editor: Véronique Lane
Exploring all periods of French literature and thought, l'esprit créateur has been analyzing and documenting contemporary French and Francophone Studies for half a century. Contributors represent a variety of methodologies and critical approaches, and address literature, film, criticism, and culture.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 58, Number 4, Winter 2018
Table of Contents
- American Schizo: William Burroughs and Semiotext(e)
- pp. 134-148
- DOI: 10.1353/esp.2018.0051
Copyright © L'Esprit Créateur.