In this Issue
- Volume 2, Number 3, Fall 1994
- Special Issue: Dreaming Real: Cyberspace, Virtual Realities, and
- Guest Editor: Robert Markley
Configurations explores the relations of literature and the arts to the sciences and technology. Founded in 1993, the journal continues to set the stage for transdisciplinary research concerning the interplay between science, technology, and the arts. Configurations is the official publication of the Society for Literature, Science, and the Arts (SLSA).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 2, Number 3, Fall 1994
Table of Contents
- Shreds and Patches: The Morphogenesis of Cyberspace
- pp. 433-439
- DOI: 10.1353/con.1994.0036
Copyright © 1994 The Johns Hopkins University Press and the Society for Literature and Science.