In this Issue
- Volume 47, Number 3, 2018 (Issue 147)
- Dismantling the Man-Machine
- Edited by: Pierre Cassou-Noguès
In publication continuously since 1971, SubStance is a major interdisciplinary journal with a reputation for excellence. It is an international nexus for discourses converging upon literature from a variety of fields, including philosophy, the social science, science, and the arts. Readers have come to expect the unexpected from SubStance, and to experience a sense of participating in the formulation of emerging theories.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 47, Number 3, 2018 (Issue 147)
Table of Contents
- Elove: What Does Fiction Know?
- pp. 44-69
- The New Digital Flesh of Fantastic Bodies
- pp. 93-112
- If the Network Re(a)sonates
- pp. 135-146
- Love in the Time of Capital
- pp. 147-166
- Phobic Postcards: Preview
- pp. 176-177
- pp. 178-179
Copyright © Johns Hopkins University Press and SubStance, Inc.