In this Issue
- Volume 26, Number 5, September-October 2018
- Special Issue on Descartes and the First Cartesians
- Daniel Garber, Guest Editor
Perspectives on Science publishes science studies that integrate historical, philosophical, and sociological perspectives. Its interdisciplinary approach is intended to foster a more comprehensive understanding of the sciences and the contexts in which they develop. Each issue is comprised of theoretical essays, case studies and review essays.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 26, Number 5, September-October 2018
Table of Contents
- Scholastic Logic and Cartesian Logic
- pp. 533-547
- Roger Ariew and "The First Cartesians"
- pp. 548-562
- Descartes and the First Cartesians Revisited
- pp. 599-617
Copyright © The Massachusetts Institute of Technology.