In this Issue
- Volume 131, Number 522, Fall 2018
- Special Issue on Fake News: Definitions and Approaches
The Journal of American Folklore is the official journal of the American Folklore Society and presents recent scholarship by AFS members and scholars in allied fields. AFS, founded in 1889, is an organization of folklorists with over l, 000 members in the US, Canada, and other countries throughout the world. The journal regularly publishes book, film, and exhibit reviews as well as articles on expressive culture and how groups make meaning through interactive activities.
published byAmerican Folklore Society
viewing issueVolume 131, Number 522, Fall 2018
Table of Contents
- "Fake News" in the Contemporary Legend Dynamic
- pp. 398-404
- The Bowling Green Massacre
- pp. 460-470
- Information about Contributors
- pp. 509-511
Copyright © 2008 the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.