In this Issue
- Volume 58, Number 3, Fall 2018
- Poetry's Forms and Transformations
- Guest Editors: Nina Parish and Emma Wagstaff
Exploring all periods of French literature and thought, l'esprit créateur has been analyzing and documenting contemporary French and Francophone Studies for half a century. Contributors represent a variety of methodologies and critical approaches, and address literature, film, criticism, and culture.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 58, Number 3, Fall 2018
Table of Contents
- Entangled—Papers!—Notes by Claude Mouchard (review)
- pp. 142-143
- DOI: 10.1353/esp.2018.0039
Copyright © L'Esprit Créateur.