In this Issue
- Volume 16, Number 2, May 2018
- Special Issue: PART ONE: Special Issue on Think Tank Fever in China
- Guest Editors: LI Haibin and QI Dongtao
Published quarterly in February, May, August and November by NUS Press, National University of Singapore, on behalf of the East Asian Institute, China: An International Journal focuses on contemporary China, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan, and covers the fields of politics, economics, society, geography, law, culture and international relations.
published byNUS Press Pte Ltd
viewing issueVolume 16, Number 2, May 2018
Table of Contents
- Shadow Banking and China’s Monetary Puzzle
- pp. 151-169
- Chronology of Events: January 2018 to March 2018
- pp. 190-195
Copyright © China: an International Journal.