In this Issue
- Volume 54, Number 2, May 2018
- Special Theme Issue: Goethe, Worlds, Literatures
The objective of Seminar is to propagate the scholarly and critical knowledge und understanding of Germanic Studies, meaning the study primarily of literature and culture of the German-speaking countries, and secondarily of literature and culture in other Germanic languages excluding English.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 54, Number 2, May 2018
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Goethe, Worlds, and Literatures
- pp. 121-132
- Goethes „Weltliteratur“: Begriff oder Diskurs?
- pp. 133-147
- What Is a World? by Pheng Cheah (review)
- pp. 272-274
Copyright © The Canadian Association of University Teachers of German.