In this Issue
- Volume 90, Number 4, Fall 2017
- Reciprocal Radicalizing: Commemorating the Work of James A. Boon
- Introduced and edited by Ian Whitmarsh and Alexander S. Dent
Since 1921, Anthropological Quarterly has published scholarly articles, review articles, book reviews, and lists of recently published books in all areas of sociocultural anthropology. Its goal is the rapid dissemination of articles that blend precision with humanism, and scrupulous analysis with meticulous description.
viewing issueVolume 90, Number 4, Fall 2017
Table of Contents
- Immanent Human(ism)s: Engagements with James A. Boon
- pp. 1155-1174
- DOI: 10.1353/anq.2017.0065
- Living Class in Urban India by Sara Dickey (review)
- pp. 1299-1304
- DOI: 10.1353/anq.2017.0076
Copyright © Institute for Ethnographic Research.