In this Issue
Linguistic Inquiry leads the field in research on current topics in linguistics. The worlds most celebrated linguists publish the most current research on new theoretical developments based on the latest international discoveries. Since 1970, LI has been capturing the excitement of contemporary debate in the field not only by publishing full-scale articles but also by publishing shorter contributions (squibs and discussions) and more extensive commentary (remarks and replies).
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 49, Number 1, Winter 2018
Table of Contents
- Strict Locality and Phonological Maps
- pp. 23-59
- Structure, Architecture, and Blocking
- pp. 61-84
- Focus on Cataphora: Experiments in Context
- pp. 151-168
- On the -oo Suffix of Campbell's Monkeys
- pp. 169-181
- Unaccusativity in Sentence Production
- pp. 181-194
Copyright © The Massachusetts Institute of Technology.