In this Issue
- Volume 39, Number 3, Fall 2017
- Special Issue: Documentary Audibilities
- Edited by Pooja Rangan and Genevieve Yue
Discourse explores a variety of topics in contemporary cultural studies, theories of media and literature, and the politics of sexuality, including questions of language and psychoanalysis. The journal publishes valuable and innovative essays on a wide range of cultural phenomena, promoting theoretical approaches to literature, film, the visual arts, and related media.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 39, Number 3, Fall 2017
Table of Contents
- Roundtable: Wild Sounds and Women's Voices
- pp. 338-355
- Documenting the Son/iconic Discord
- pp. 356-375
- pp. 433-437
Copyright © 2008 Wayne State University Press.