In this Issue
The Edgar Allan Poe Review publishes peer-reviewed scholarly essays; book, film, theater, dance, and music reviews; and creative work related to Edgar Allan Poe, his work, and his influence. Also included are the following regular features: “Marginalia” (short, non–peer reviewed notes), interviews with Poe scholars, the Poe in Cyberspace column, and Poe Studies Association updates.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueVolume 18, Number 2, Autumn 2017
Table of Contents
- A Source for Poe's "Marginalia"
- pp. 193-208
- Poe as "A Critical Jack Ass"
- pp. 209-217
- Poe as Reviewer of Death; or Medorus' Dream
- pp. 253-255
- Teaching Poe Abroad
- pp. 264-266
- Poe Studies Association Updates
- pp. 292-295
- Abstracts for the PSA Panel at the MLA
- pp. 296-299
- Kenneth Silverman (1936–2017)
- pp. 305-308
- From the Editor
- p. v
Copyright © The Pennsylvania State University Press