In this Issue
- Volume 37, Number 1S, Supplement 2017
- Special Issue: The Future of the Religious Party
Formerly SAIS Review, through volume 23, no. 2, Summer-Fall 2003 (E-ISSN: 1088-3142, Print ISSN: 0036-0775).
The SAIS Review is dedicated to advancing the debate on leading contemporary issues of world affairs. The SAIS Review publishes essays that straddle the boundary between scholarly inquiry and practical experience in its search to bring a fresh and policy-focused perspective to global political, economic, and security questions. Contributors have a wide range of backgrounds, and include distinguished academics, policy analysts, leading journalists, parliamentarians, and senior officials from both government and non-governmental organizations. A book review section is featured in every issue.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 37, Number 1S, Supplement 2017
Table of Contents
- The Surprising Future of the Religious Party in Russia
- pp. S-55-S-70
- DOI: 10.1353/sais.2017.0015
- The Decline and Fall of Three Hegemonic Parties in Europe
- pp. S-71-S-87
- DOI: 10.1353/sais.2017.0016
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.