In this Issue
- Volume 25, Number 5, September-October 2017
- Special Issue on Populations of Cognition—Practices of Inquiry into Human Populations in Latin America
- Edna Suárez-Díaz, Vivette García-Deister, and Emily E. Vasquez, Guest Editors
Perspectives on Science publishes science studies that integrate historical, philosophical, and sociological perspectives. Its interdisciplinary approach is intended to foster a more comprehensive understanding of the sciences and the contexts in which they develop. Each issue is comprised of theoretical essays, case studies and review essays.
published byThe MIT Press
viewing issueVolume 25, Number 5, September-October 2017
Table of Contents
- Making Human Populations
- pp. 698-703
- Practicing Population in Latin America
- pp. 704-711
- Populations of Misre/Cognition
- pp. 712-717
Copyright © The Massachusetts Institute of Technology.