In this Issue
- Volume 74, Issue S2, 2017
- Special Issue: Missions and Missionaries in the Americas
Since its founding in 1944, The Americas (TAm) has been one of the principal English-language journals of Latin American history. It publishes articles on all chronological periods of Latin American, Spanish borderlands, and related Iberian scholarship. The journal includes an extensive book review section and a compilation of news and notes of general interest to Latin Americanists.
published byCambridge University Press
viewing issueVolume 74, Issue S2, 2017
Table of Contents
- Discovering the Chichimecas
- pp. 67-88
- Missions of Colonial New Mexico
- pp. 243-254
- Franciscans on the Silver Frontier of Old Mexico
- pp. 295-310
Copyright © Academy of American Franciscan History.