In this Issue
- Volume 47, Number 2, Summer 2017
- Special Issue on Culture and the Economization of Everything
- Guest Editors: Victoria Lamont and Kevin McGuirk
Canadian Review of American Studies publishes essays, review essays and shorter reviews whose purpose is the multi- and inter-disciplinary analysis and understanding of the culture, both past and present, of the United States - and of the relations between the cultures of the U.S. and Canada. It invites contributions from authors in, and outside, all relevant scholarly disciplines, in English and French. Canadian orders include membership in the Canadian Association for American Studies.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 47, Number 2, Summer 2017
Table of Contents
- Introduction: La culture et le tout-économique
- pp. 161-170
- "Onward, Onward": Sister Carrie and the Railroad
- pp. 199-218
Copyright © Canadian Review of American Studies/Revue canadienne d'études américaines.