In this Issue
- Volume 38, Number 1&2, Earrach/Samhradh / Spring/Summer 2003
- Special Issue: Language and Identity in Twentieth-century Irish Culture
- Guest Editors: Maria Tymoczko and Colin Ireland
An interdisciplinary scholarly journal of international repute, Éire Ireland is the leading forum in the flourishing field of Irish Studies. Since 1966, Éire-Ireland has published a wide range of imaginative work and scholarly articles from all areas of the arts, humanities, and social sciences relating to Ireland and Irish America.
published byIrish-American Cultural Institute
viewing issueVolume 38, Number 1&2, Earrach/Samhradh / Spring/Summer 2003
Table of Contents
- Seal sa Domhan Thoir: Sojourn in the Eastern World
- pp. 181-197
- DOI: 10.1353/eir.2003.0022
Copyright © Irish American Cultural Institute.