In this Issue
World Policy Journal is the flagship publication of the World Policy Institute. For over 30 years, the pages of WPJ have been known for lively, intelligent writing that challenges conventional wisdom on global affairs. The articles and analysis are distinguished by their allergy to dogma, offering strong points of view that transcend the foreign-versus-domestic policy divide, reflecting the Institute's "world" perspective. The editors seek a range of voices from around the world.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 34, Number 1, Spring 2017
Table of Contents
- Editor’s Note: All Else Follows
- pp. 1-2
- Map Room: C’est l’économie, stupide?
- pp. 24-25
- How the Left Can Right Itself
- pp. 26-29
- Anatomy: Rise of the Far Right in Europe
- pp. 30-31
- Total Collapse: Venezuela after Chávez
- pp. 60-73
Copyright © World Policy Institute