In this Issue
- Volume 65, Number 2, Fall 2016
- Libraries in the Political Process
- Christine Stilwell, Peter Johan Lor, and Raphaëlle Bats, Issue Editors
Library Trends is an essential tool for professional librarians and educators alike. Every issue explores critical trends in professional librarianship, and includes practical applications, thorough analyses, and literature reviews. Each issue brings readers in-depth, thoughtful articles, all exploring a specific topic of professional interest. Every year, Library Trends covers a wide variety of themes, from special libraries to emerging technologies.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 65, Number 2, Fall 2016
Table of Contents
- Libraries after Charlie: From Neutrality to Action
- pp. 128-142
- DOI: 10.1353/lib.2016.0026
Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.