In this Issue
- Volume 42, Supplement 1 / numéro spécial 1, November / novembre 2016
- Big Ideas for Sustainable Prosperity: Policy Innovation for Greening Growth
- Guest Editors: Stewart Elgie and Geoffrey R. McCarney
Canadian Public Policy/Analyse de politiques is Canada's foremost journal examining economic and social policy. The aim of the journal is to stimulate research and discussion of public policy problems in Canada. It is directed at a wide readership including decision makers and advisers in business organizations and governments, and policy researchers in private institutions and universities. Because of the interdisciplinary nature of many public policy issues, the contents of each volume aim to be representative of various disciplines involved in public policy issues.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 42, Supplement 1 / numéro spécial 1, November / novembre 2016
Table of Contents
- Building the Green Economy
- pp. 1-9
- Let’s Get This Transition Moving!
- pp. 10-17
- Ecosystem Service Concepts in Practice
- pp. 24-31