In this Issue
- Volume 45, Number 3, 2016 (Issue 141)
- Cinematic Thinking: Film and/as Ethics
- Guest Editors: Robert Sinnerbrink & LIsa Trahair
In publication continuously since 1971, SubStance is a major interdisciplinary journal with a reputation for excellence. It is an international nexus for discourses converging upon literature from a variety of fields, including philosophy, the social science, science, and the arts. Readers have come to expect the unexpected from SubStance, and to experience a sense of participating in the formulation of emerging theories.
published byUniversity of Wisconsin Press
viewing issueVolume 45, Number 3, 2016 (Issue 141)
Table of Contents
- Dirty Harry Ethics
- pp. 49-65
- Once More, with Feeling: Cinema and Cinesthesia
- pp. 174-189
- Introduction: Film and / as Ethics
- pp. 3-15
- pp. 190-191
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Regents of the University of the Wisconsin System.