In this Issue
- Volume 12, Number 2, July 2016
- Special Issue: Everyday Intimacies of the Middle East
- Sertaç Sehlikoglu and Asli Zengin, Special Issue Editors
JMEWS is the official journal of the Association for Middle East Women's Studies. It advances the fields of Middle East gender, sexuality, and women's studies by publishing research in the interpretive social sciences and humanities. JMEWS offers area-specific research informed by transnational feminist, sexuality, masculinity, and cultural theories and scholarship, particularly work that employs historical, ethnographic, literary, textual, and visual analyses and methodologies.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 12, Number 2, July 2016
Table of Contents
- Everyday Intimacies of the Middle East
- pp. 139-142
- Editorial Cover Art Concept
- p. 267
- Jineology: The Kurdish Women’s Movement
- pp. 284-287
Copyright © Association for Middle East Women's Studies.