In this Issue
The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books provides concise summaries and critical evaluations of current children's books. This invaluable resource assists readers with questions regarding the ever-evolving children's literature field. Reviews give an in-depth look at a selected book's content, reading level, strengths and weaknesses, and quality of the format, as well as suggestions for curricular use.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 69, Number 10, June 2016
Table of Contents
- Three Truths and a Lie by Brent Hartinger (review)
- pp. 521-522
- DOI: 10.1353/bcc.2016.0553
- Cody Harmon, King of Pets by Claudia Mills (review)
- pp. 534-535
- DOI: 10.1353/bcc.2016.0473
- Rise of the Robot Army by Robert Venditti (review)
- pp. 550-551
- DOI: 10.1353/bcc.2016.0561
Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.