In this Issue
- Volume 130, Number 4, September 2015 (French Issue)
- Moments of French / Moments du français
- Special editor: Jacques Neefs
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 130, Number 4, September 2015 (French Issue)
Table of Contents
- Une nouvelle universalité pour la langue française
- pp. 708-712
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2015.0053
- Roland Barthes: Biographie by Tiphaine Samoyault (review)
- pp. 1013-1015
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2015.0066
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.