In this Issue
- Volume 58, Number 2, Spring 2015
- Special Issue: Genes, Genomes, Cells, and Systems in 21st-Century Life Sciences
- Ute Deichmann, Michel Morange, and Anthony S. Travis
Perspectives in Biology and Medicine, an interdisciplinary scholarly journal whose readers include biologists, physicians, students, and scholars, publishes essays that place important biological or medical subjects in broader scientific, social, or humanistic contexts. These essays span a wide range of subjects, from biomedical topics such as neurobiology, genetics, and evolution, to topics in ethics, history, philosophy, and medical education and practice. The editors encourage an informal style that has literary merit and that preserves the warmth, excitement, and color of the biological and medical sciences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 58, Number 2, Spring 2015
Table of Contents
- Immune Cell Identity: Perspective from a Palimpsest
- pp. 205-228
- DOI: 10.1353/pbm.2015.0020
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.