In this Issue
American Quarterly has been the preeminent guide to American studies since 1949. With a broad, humanistic understanding of American culture, the journal encourages cross-disciplinary work. In addition, it publishes forums, exhibition and book reviews, and short, timely think pieces. American Quarterly is the official publication of the American Studies Association (ASA).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 67, Number 4, December 2015
Table of Contents
- Black–Palestinian Solidarity in the Ferguson–Gaza Era
- pp. 1017-1026
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2015.0060
- Aloha, Vietnam: Race and Empire in Hawai‘i’s Vietnam War
- pp. 1085-1108
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2015.0062
- Thinking through the Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- pp. 1195-1216
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2015.0076
Copyright © The American Studies Association.