In this Issue
- Volume 89, Number 3, Fall 2015
- Special Issue: Communicating Reproduction
- Guest Editors: Nick Hopwood, Peter Murray Jones, Lauren Kassell, and Jim Secord
A leading journal in its field for more than three quarters of a century, the Bulletin spans the social, cultural, and scientific aspects of the history of medicine worldwide. Every issue includes reviews of recent books on medical history. Bulletin of the History of Medicine is the official publication of the American Association for the History of Medicine (AAHM) and the Johns Hopkins Institute of the History of Medicine.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 89, Number 3, Fall 2015
Table of Contents
- Pain: A Political History by Keith Wailoo (review)
- pp. 625-626
- DOI: 10.1353/bhm.2015.0069
Copyright © The Johns Hopkins University Press.