In this Issue
- Volume 41, Issue 1, March 2015
- Special Issue: Magazines and/as Media: The Aesthetics and Politics of Serial Form
- Edited by Faye Hammill, Paul Hjartarson, and Hannah McGregor
English Studies in Canada is a quarterly journal of scholarship and criticism concerned with all literature written in the English language. It is published by the Association of Canadian College and University Teachers of English. Subscription rate for hard copy: $90 US, per year.
viewing issueVolume 41, Issue 1, March 2015
Table of Contents
- Assembly Lines: Researching Radical Print Networks
- pp. 129-153
- DOI: 10.1353/esc.2015.0005
Copyright © Association of Canadian College and University Teachers.