In this Issue
- Volume 82, Number 3, Summer 2015
- Special Issue: Defining the Mid-Atlantic Region
The Pennsylvania Historical Association endeavors to stimulate scholarly activity and arouse popular interest in the Commonwealth’s history. It sponsors Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, a publication series, and annual meetings held successively throughout the state.
Publication of Pennsylvania History is made possible by deeply appreciated support from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Bloomsburg University, and Robert Morris University.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueVolume 82, Number 3, Summer 2015
Table of Contents
- Mid-Atlantic Colonies, R.I.P.
- pp. 260-281
- The Mid-Atlantic and the American Revolution
- pp. 282-299
- Defining a Mid-Atlantic Region
- pp. 373-380
- America’s Revolution by Patrick Griffin (review)
- pp. 394-396
- Introduction: Defining the Mid-Atlantic Region
- pp. 257-259
- pp. 400-402
Copyright © The Pennsylvania Historical Association