In this Issue
- Volume 44, Number 2, 2015 (Issue 137)
- Special Issue: Translation Matters
- Guest Editors: André Habib & Marc-Alexandre Reinhardt
In publication continuously since 1971, SubStance is a major interdisciplinary journal with a reputation for excellence. It is an international nexus for discourses converging upon literature from a variety of fields, including philosophy, the social science, science, and the arts. Readers have come to expect the unexpected from SubStance, and to experience a sense of participating in the formulation of emerging theories.
published byUniversity of Wisconsin Press
viewing issueVolume 44, Number 2, 2015 (Issue 137)
Table of Contents
- Philosophy as Translation
- pp. 15-29
- Téléphone arabe
- pp. 151-157
- Yves Bonnefoy and the “Genius” of Language
- pp. 158-171
- pp. 181-183
Copyright © 2008 The Board of Regents of the University of the Wisconsin System.