In this Issue
- Volume 37, Number 2, Spring 2014
- Life in Occupied Palestine
- Guest Editors: Cynthia G. Franklin Morgan Cooper & Ibrahim G. Aoudé
Biography: An Interdisciplinary Quarterly has been an important forum for well-considered biographical scholarship for more than forty years. It features stimulating articles that explore the theoretical, generic, historical, and cultural dimensions of life writing; and the integration of literature, history, the arts, and the social sciences as they relate to biography. Each issue also offers insightful reviews, concise excerpts of reviews published elsewhere, an annual bibliography of works about biography, and listings of upcoming events, calls for papers, and news from the field.
Coeditors: Cynthia Franklin, Craig Howes, & John Zuern, Center for Biographical Research, University of Hawai‘i, and Anna Poletti, Utrecht University.
This journal is a member of the Council of Editors of Learned Journals.
Sign up for alerts at: MyMUSE Alerts
published byUniversity of Hawai'i Press
viewing issueVolume 37, Number 2, Spring 2014
Table of Contents
- From the West Bank: Letters and Acts of Resistance
- pp. 563-605
- DOI: 10.1353/bio.2014.0024
- Life in Occupied Palestine: Three Cafés and a Special Issue
- pp. vii-xlviii
- DOI: 10.1353/bio.2014.0026
Copyright © Biographical Research Center