In this Issue
- Volume 81, Number 4, Autumn 2014
- Special Issue: Photography in Pennsylvania
The Pennsylvania Historical Association endeavors to stimulate scholarly activity and arouse popular interest in the Commonwealth’s history. It sponsors Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies, a publication series, and annual meetings held successively throughout the state.
Publication of Pennsylvania History is made possible by deeply appreciated support from the Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission, the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Bloomsburg University, and Robert Morris University.
published byPenn State University Press
viewing issueVolume 81, Number 4, Autumn 2014
Table of Contents
- Introduction: Images of Common Wealth II
- pp. 409-411
- The Photographs of Terence V. Powderly
- pp. 412-431
- James McClees: “Best Adapted to the Business”
- pp. 512-516
- pp. 554-555
Copyright © The Pennsylvania Historical Association