In this Issue
- Volume 50, Number 3, September 2014
- Special Theme Issue: The New German Romanticism
- Guest Editor: Laurie Johnson, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
The objective of Seminar is to propagate the scholarly and critical knowledge und understanding of Germanic Studies, meaning the study primarily of literature and culture of the German-speaking countries, and secondarily of literature and culture in other Germanic languages excluding English.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 50, Number 3, September 2014
Table of Contents
- German Romanticism Renewed
- pp. 251-257
- Almost Nearly: The Languages of Approximation
- pp. 258-275
- Novalis and the Absolute of Attraction
- pp. 276-294
Copyright © The Canadian Association of University Teachers of German.