In this Issue
- Volume 54, Number 2, Summer 2014
- Building the Louvre: Architectures of Politics and Art
- Guest Editors: Phillip John Usher and Patrick M. Bray
Exploring all periods of French literature and thought, l'esprit créateur has been analyzing and documenting contemporary French and Francophone Studies for half a century. Contributors represent a variety of methodologies and critical approaches, and address literature, film, criticism, and culture.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 54, Number 2, Summer 2014
Table of Contents
- The Louvre Abu Dhabi: French Universalism, Exported
- pp. 186-199
- DOI: 10.1353/esp.2014.0019
Copyright © L'Esprit Créateur.