In this Issue
- Volume 20, Issue 2, 2013
The Indiana Journal of Global Legal Studies, which is published twice a year by Indiana University Press, focuses on the intersections of global and domestic legal regimes, markets, politics, technologies, and cultures and serves as a forum for communication and exchange among the many research agendas that now involve globalization.
published byIndiana University Press
viewing issueVolume 20, Issue 2, 2013
Table of Contents
- Editors’ Note
- p. 521
- Expanding Constitutionalism
- pp. 523-550
- On the Politics of Societal Constitutionalism
- pp. 629-663
- Gender and Global Lawyering: Where are the Women?
- pp. 1139-1167
- Parenthood Status and Compensation in Law Practice
- pp. 1203-1222
- Chinese Women in Legal Education
- pp. 1311-1357
- The Recurring Native Response to Global Labor Migration
- pp. 1393-1423
Copyright © Indiana University School of Law.