In this Issue
- Volume 40, Numbers 1-2, Spring/Fall 2013
- Special Issue: Vision and Viewing in Ancient Greece
- Guest Editors: Sue Blundell, Douglas Cairns, Nancy Rabinowitz
Helios is a forum for the scholarly synthesis of close readings of philological text with contemporary critical approaches. Articles analyzing Greek and Roman literature and cultural history employ feminist theory, poststructuralism and deconstruction, psychoanalysis, reader-response theory, and current theoretical models.
published byTexas Tech University Press
viewing issueVolume 40, Numbers 1-2, Spring/Fall 2013
Table of Contents
- Women as Subject and Object of the Gaze in Tragedy
- pp. 195-221
- DOI: 10.1353/hel.2013.0003
Copyright © 2008 Texas Tech University Press.