In this Issue
- Volume 25, Number 4, Winter 2013
- Journal of Women’s History at 25: The Anniversary Issue
- Guest Editors: Teresa A. Meade, Leila J. Rupp
The award-winning Journal of Women’s History is the first journal devoted exclusively to the international field of women’s history. It publishes cutting-edge scholarship from around the globe in all historical periods. The Journal also promotes comparative and transnational methods and approaches to historical constructions of gender as they shape and are in turn shaped by women’s experiences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 25, Number 4, Winter 2013
Table of Contents
- Not Just Any Body: Disability, Gender, and History
- pp. 122-137
- DOI: 10.1353/jowh.2013.0060
Copyright © Journal of Women's History.