In this Issue
- Volume 33, Number 4, Winter 1993
- Intergenres: Intergeneric Perspectives on Medieval French Literature
- Guest Editors: Sara Sturm-Maddox & Donald Maddox
Exploring all periods of French literature and thought, l'esprit créateur has been analyzing and documenting contemporary French and Francophone Studies for half a century. Contributors represent a variety of methodologies and critical approaches, and address literature, film, criticism, and culture.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 33, Number 4, Winter 1993
Table of Contents
- Monstrous Imagination by Marie-Hélène Huet (review)
- pp. 102-103
- DOI: 10.1353/esp.1993.0037
Copyright © L'Esprit Créateur.